TICKETS GO ON SALE September 1st, via eventbrite.
BOOK SIGNING: August 3rd, from 3 – 5 pm
***Only the signing is open to the public.
Join our Facebook group to be informed when registration goes live.
Details on the conference:
When: August 1st to 3rd
Who’s Attending: Fantastic authors including several New York Times, USA Today and Amazon BestSellers
What to Expect: Swag, Prizes, Fun Events, Interesting Panels, A Book Signing, along with plenty of smiles and laughter!
Reader Registration includes:
- Registration bag stuffed with goodies
- Access to all panels and events Thu-Sat, room size permitting
- Friday Night Steam Punk Ball
- Thursday Evening fun and games
- Thursday Afternoon Writing and Publishing Panels
- Book Signing Saturday Afternoon
- Coffee and Pastries Friday & Saturday morning (room size permitting)
- Crafts and Games
- Panels about your favorite genres
- Friday Dinner and Saturday Lunch depend on registration type.
- And more….
Come and join us for all the fun planned at #RTCOTTAWA.
Please keep in mind, that those attending the event are responsible for their own: transportation, meals, accommodations, and other amenities they might require. You do NOT have to stay at the hotel for the event. So long as you are registered, you can participate in all events. Sponsored Meals are subject to registration type.
Please NOTE: While authors are more than welcome to register to attend as a reader, they are NOT allowed to sell books or forcibly promote themselves. If you did not make the author list but wish to donate something then RTC will gladly accept gift basket donations. Thank you in advance for respecting the sponsoring authors .
Coming in 2019 – See RTC2018 for an example of our schedule