To BOOK at the VENUE HOTEL: Guests can call 1-800-HOLIDAY or go online www.hisottawa.ca
To make a reservation, call the Hotel Reservations Department at (613) 271-3057, or the Central Reservations Department at 1-800-465-4329. Guest should refer to the Romancing The Capital and quote group code “R4C” when making or amending their reservation. All rooms are required to be guaranteed by a credit card.
*Please note, the hotel block has a limited number of rooms and room types. There are less expensive alternatives within a 10-15 minutes radius if budget is a concern.
***you DO NOT need to stay at the hotel where the conference is being held. So long as you are registered you can attend.
When: August 2nd, 3rd, 4th 2018 (Reader events kick off at 7pm with the Meet and Greet. Authors, even aspiring ones, can enjoy workshops starting at 1pm)
Where: Holiday Inn & Suites Ottawa/Kanata (101 Kanata Ave, Ottawa, Ontario, K2T 1E6)
Reservations: 1-800-465-4329 / 613-271 3057
**Attendees are responsible for their: transportation, room costs, food, beverages and other amenities.
- Restaurant and Bar on site
- 32″ LCD Flat Screen Televisions
- Multi-line Direct-Dial Phone with voice mail
- Complimentary local telephone calls for IHG Rewards Members
- 24 hour Business Centre
- FREE High Speed Wired and Wireless Internet access in guestrooms
- FREE High Speed Wireless Internet access in public spaces
- Free Parking
- Large work desks and ergonomic chairs
- On-Site Guest Laundry Facilities
- In Room Climate Control
- HAC 3 Green Keys Environmental Rating
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Small Fridge and Microwave
The conference venue is literally only a few minutes walk from shops, a movie theater, big box stores and restaurants. So if the hotel menu is not to your liking, or you feel a need to stretch your legs or make your credit card scream, then rest assured, everything you could possibly need is within easy reach.