Things are going to get steamy this August in Ottawa. More than 40 authors are joining us for over two days of exciting events. Will you be there?
When: August 1st to 3rd
What to Expect: Swag, Prizes, Fun Events, Interesting Panels, A Book Signing, along with plenty of smiles and laughter!
- Thursday, August 1st
- 10am to 6pm: Writing panels and workshops
- 7pm to 9pm: Reader party events
- Friday, August 2nd
- 8am to 5pm: Reader events & genre panels
- 12 to 2pm: Lunch (for Epic Ticket holders)
- 6:30pm to 8pm: Dinner (for all meal ticket holders)
- 8pm to 11pm: Steampunk Ball (for all ticket holders)
- Saturday, August 3rd
- 8am to 1pm: Reader events & genre panels
- 12 to 2pm: Lunch (for Golden Ticket holders)
- 3 to 6pm: Massive Multi-Author Book Signing (open to the public)
Join the Facebook group to stay in the loop.
Sign up for our newsletter to get emailed RTC news and information.
Reader Registration includes:
- Registration bag stuffed with goodies
- Access to all panels and events Thu-Sat, room size permitting
- Friday Night Steampunk Ball
- Thursday Evening fun and games
- Thursday Afternoon Writing and Publishing Panels
- Book Signing Saturday Afternoon
- Coffee and Pastries Friday & Saturday morning (room size permitting)
- Crafts and Games
- Panels about your favorite genres
- Friday Dinner and Saturday Lunch (depending on registration type)
- And more….
Please keep in mind, that those attending the event are responsible for their own: transportation, meals, accommodations, and other amenities they might require. You do NOT have to stay at the hotel for the event. So long as you are registered, you can participate in all events. Sponsored Meals are subject to registration type.
Come and join us for all the fun planned at #RTCOTTAWA2019
RTC author sponsor spots are limited to 40 spots and they go quickly. If you want to attend as an official author, sign up for the interest list and we’ll be in touch.
Other authors may attend RTC for the writing workshops on Thursday, and participate as a reader for the rest of the event. However, they are NOT allowed to sell books or forcibly promote themselves. Thank you in advance for respecting the sponsoring authors.