In 2018, the fourth annual RTC, we again had Thursday afternoon writing workshops, Thursday evening reader events, a full day of panels and fun events on Friday, and a morning of fun events on Saturday. This year, instead of two dinner events we had a dinner followed by masquerade ball on Friday, and a lunch event before the book signing on Saturday.
This year we were joined by Kobo Writing Life and Draft 2 Digital, who gave lectures and did meet-and-greets with current and aspiring authors.
- Twitter moment
- Eve Langlais on the Kobo Writing Life podcast
- Kobo Writing Life at RTC 2018
- Recap from Life, Tea, and Everything
- ORWA at RTC 2018
- USA Today Happy Ever After Mary Grzesik at RTC
- Recap from attending author ‘Nathan Burgoine